Saturday 23rd September 2017 from 10 am to 1 pm
(Information in English and German at 11 am.)
- Our school is a state bilingual primary school (no school fees).
- We have small classes in which 50% of the children speak English as their native language and 50% of the children speak German.
- Each class has two teachers, one native English speaking teacher and one German speaking.
- Children with English as their mother tongue are taught to read and write English based on the English National Curriculum.
- The remaining subjects are taught in either English or German.
- All children are expected to have a basic knowledge of the other, partner language.
- We are a “gebundene Ganztagsschule” which means that school time is from 8am to 4pm, four days a week, with one short day.
- Our school is conveniently located with good public transport connections.