The Native Speakers at the Charles Dickens Primary School:
- offer English-language free time activities
- football (separate girls and boys teams)
- discovery club
- and much more
- facilitate English language acquisition using a playful approach
- help pupils with homework
- support the teachers in the classrooms
- participate in excursions and class trips during staff shortages
The Native Speaker program is organized by the Dickens Parents’ Association, a non-profit association funded by parents and friends of the Charles Dickens Primary School. Financing for the more than 100 hours per week of additional activities provided by the Native Speakers comes exclusively from membership fees and donations. Our goal is to offer all children at the Charles Dickens Primary School a range of fun and interesting options for learning and using the English language.
Curious? Click here for more information on current projects, membership and activities of the Dickens Parents’ Association.